Breakfast Attendant Part-Time
posted September 18, 2023
What's in it for you…
- Insurance enrollment available from DAY 1!
- Paid time off available from DAY 1!
- Holiday pay available from DAY 1!
- 401(k) enrollment after 30 days!
- Hotel and travel discounts at worldwide destinations!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
About this job…
Breakfast Hosts provide attentive, dynamic, and inspiring buffet and tableside service for our breakfast guests. Breakfast Hosts must be proactive in handling guest needs, be highly engaging and service-oriented, and take a creative approach to problem solving. The primary responsibility of a Breakfast Host is to deliver and exceed guest expectations, resolve challenges, uphold food safety standards, and maintain excellent communication with guests, peers, and supervisors.
What you’ll be doing…
- Prepare the breakfast area for service by cleaning guest and service spaces and stocking essential supplies for ease of use.
- Effectively engage and build rapport with guests to identify needs and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Proactively communicate special needs or requests and take ownership to resolve guest challenges, working collaboratively with the restaurant team.
- Maintain cleanliness of breakfast spaces throughout and after shift, completing side work and stocking as needed or assigned.
- Always maintain professionalism consistent with restaurant and company expectations.
- Know and communicate restaurant emergency procedures; inform and assist guests in emergencies.
- Take on additional tasks as necessary or assigned by restaurant leadership.
- Lift, lower, and maneuver up to 30 pounds frequently
- Reach, bend, stoop, and pivot frequently throughout the workday
About First Hospitality…
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.
240 South Hancock Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown NuLu
100 Room Extended Stay
A Downtown Extended Stay Hotel in Louisville
Stay a while at our Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown NuLu hotel. Within steps of the Louisville Hospital Complex, we combine the old and new, providing great amenities in unique surroundings. Walk to NuLu, known for art galleries, boutique shopping and unique dining.
Each morning of your stay will bring a new breakfast combination. Mix and match your favorite breakfast, choosing from a variety of cereals, artisan breakfast sandwiches, waffles, hot cereals, yogurt and assorted toppings, for over 400 possibilities. Every room in our all-suite hotel is customizable to your needs with moveable furniture, a full kitchen, sofa bed, free WiFi and an HDTV with premium channels. Choose a one bedroom suite for more space, two TVs and dining table with chairs.
Multi-task like a pro at the Spin2 Cycle, when you run on the treadmill while running a load of wash. When you need to finish a project, use the 24-hour business center with free WiFi and printing. Stop by the 24-hour Home2Mkt for a snack and any forgotten travel essentials. Plan an event in our 750 sq. ft. of space for up to 35 people, a great choice for small weddings, reunions and team training sessions.