posted September 26, 2023
What's in it for you…
- Insurance enrollment available from DAY 1!
- Paid time off available from DAY 1!
- Holiday pay available from DAY 1!
- 401(k) enrollment after 30 days!
- Hotel and travel discounts at worldwide destinations!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
About this job...
Room Attendants make a long-lasting impression and greatly influence the total guest experience. Cleaning each hotel guest room and public area to brand standard ensures a welcome and relaxing environment for our guests while they’re away from home. Room Attendants create beautiful spaces and have great attention to detail, making sure each element of the room is prepared for guest arrival or return. The primary responsibility of a Room Attendant is to deliver and exceed guest expectations, clean and style hotel rooms and public areas to brand standards, promptly address guest requests, and work collaboratively to resolve guest challenges.
What you'll be doing...
- Clean and style hotel rooms and public areas efficiently, to brand expectations, and with great attention to detail.
- Refresh and replenish guest rooms with amenities, supplies, linen, and applicable collateral to ensure all items are available for guest use according to brand standard.
- Take proactive approach to prevent guest challenges by inspecting work, identifying and communicating maintenance concerns, and replacing items when necessary.
- Effectively engage and build rapport with guests to identify needs and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Take ownership to resolve guest challenges, working collaboratively with the hotel’s Guest Services team and hotel leadership.
- Always maintain professionalism consistent with hotel brand and company expectations.
- Know and communicate hotel emergency procedures; inform and assist guests in emergencies.
- Take on additional tasks as necessary or assigned by hotel leadership.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in primary language(s) used in the workplace
- 8+ hours per day; stand and walk frequently throughout the workday
- Lift, lower, and maneuver up to 30 pounds occasionally
- Reach, bend, stoop, and pivot frequently throughout the workday
About First Hospitality...
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.
444 North Summit Street
Toledo, OH 43604
Current Job Openings
Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel
241 Room Hotel
Make yourself at home at our hotel on the Toledo waterfront
Experience the perfect blend of style and comfort at Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel. Ideally situated on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Toledo, Ohio, our AAA Four Diamond-rated hotel is moments from Huntington Center, SeaGate Convention Centre and the Toledo Museum of Art. When you're not exploring the area, settle into our upscale, pet-friendly rooms and suites, which boast plush bedding, 55-inch flat-screen TVs and 24-hour room service. Many of our hotel accommodations also feature waterfront or city views. After a busy day downtown, check out our rooftop bar, The Heights, for unbeatable vistas and custom cocktails, or visit our restaurant, Brim House, for hearty fare. If you're in downtown Toledo for business, our 13 event spaces provide the perfect setting for your gathering. Take advantage of our amenities during your stay in Ohio, including a fitness center, executive lounge, valet parking and business center. A truly special visit awaits you at Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel.