posted September 15, 2023
What's in it for you…
- Insurance enrollment available from DAY 1!
- Paid time off available from DAY 1!
- Holiday pay available from DAY 1!
- 401(k) enrollment after 30 days!
- Hotel and travel discounts at worldwide destinations!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
About this job...
Room Attendants make a long-lasting impression and greatly influence the total guest experience. Cleaning each hotel guest room and public area to brand standard ensures a welcome and relaxing environment for our guests while they’re away from home. Room Attendants create beautiful spaces and have great attention to detail, making sure each element of the room is prepared for guest arrival or return. The primary responsibility of a Room Attendant is to deliver and exceed guest expectations, clean and style hotel rooms and public areas to brand standards, promptly address guest requests, and work collaboratively to resolve guest challenges.
What you'll be doing...
- Clean and style hotel rooms and public areas efficiently, to brand expectations, and with great attention to detail.
- Refresh and replenish guest rooms with amenities, supplies, linen, and applicable collateral to ensure all items are available for guest use according to brand standard.
- Take proactive approach to prevent guest challenges by inspecting work, identifying and communicating maintenance concerns, and replacing items when necessary.
- Effectively engage and build rapport with guests to identify needs and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Take ownership to resolve guest challenges, working collaboratively with the hotel’s Guest Services team and hotel leadership.
- Always maintain professionalism consistent with hotel brand and company expectations.
- Know and communicate hotel emergency procedures; inform and assist guests in emergencies.
- Take on additional tasks as necessary or assigned by hotel leadership.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in primary language(s) used in the workplace
- 8+ hours per day; stand and walk frequently throughout the workday
- Lift, lower, and maneuver up to 30 pounds occasionally
- Reach, bend, stoop, and pivot frequently throughout the workday
About First Hospitality...
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.
106 South 15th Street
Omaha, NE 68102
Current Job Openings
Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area
152 Room Extended Stay
Explore The Old Market Area Near Our Downtown Omaha Hotel
Feel at home in modern, flexible rooms and suites at Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area. Reach our hotel using a free shuttle service from Eppley Airfield (OMA). After checking in, explore nearby attractions in the Financial District just minutes from Creighton University, CHI Health Arena/Convention Center, Amazon Fulfillment Center, Conagra Brands, and more. Whether you are with us for a night, week, or longer, our thoughtful amenities help you settle in, from grocery delivery services to free Wi-Fi and free daily hot breakfasts in the lobby. As one of the top hotels in downtown Omaha, NE, we provide you with extended-stay studios and a one-and two-bedroom suite with fully equipped kitchens and separate living and sleeping spaces. From a paramount location, perfect for leisure or corporate travel, Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area offers a one-of-a-kind experience in Omaha, NE.