What's in it for you…
- Hotel discount at locations worldwide!
- Paid time off and holiday pay incentives!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
- Flexible schedules for full-time and part-time work!
- 401(k) available for all associates!
- Full benefit options available for full-time associates!
- Health benefits kick in Day 1!
About this job...
Room Attendants make a long-lasting impression and greatly influence the total guest experience. Cleaning each hotel guest room and public area to brand standard ensures a welcome and relaxing environment for our guests while they’re away from home. Room Attendants create beautiful spaces and have great attention to detail, making sure each element of the room is prepared for guest arrival or return. The primary responsibility of a Room Attendant is to deliver and exceed guest expectations, clean and style hotel rooms and public areas to brand standards, promptly address guest requests, and work collaboratively to resolve guest challenges.
What you'll be doing...
- Clean and style hotel rooms and public areas efficiently, to brand expectations, and with great attention to detail.
- Refresh and replenish guest rooms with amenities, supplies, linen, and applicable collateral to ensure all items are available for guest use according to brand standard.
- Take proactive approach to prevent guest challenges by inspecting work, identifying and communicating maintenance concerns, and replacing items when necessary.
- Effectively engage and build rapport with guests to identify needs and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Take ownership to resolve guest challenges, working collaboratively with the hotel’s Guest Services team and hotel leadership.
- Always maintain professionalism consistent with hotel brand and company expectations.
- Know and communicate hotel emergency procedures; inform and assist guests in emergencies.
- Take on additional tasks as necessary or assigned by hotel leadership.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in primary language(s) used in the workplace
- 8+ hours per day; stand and walk frequently throughout the workday
- Lift, lower, and maneuver up to 30 pounds occasionally
- Reach, bend, stoop, and pivot frequently throughout the workday
About First Hospitality...
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.