What's in it for you...
- Hotel discount at locations worldwide!
- Paid time off and holiday pay incentives!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
- 401(k) available for all associates!
- Full benefit options available!
- Health benefits kick in Day 1!
About this job...
Dishwashers are the backbone of the kitchen operation, ensuring cleanliness and readiness of all prep-, dish-, and bar-ware. Dishwashers must be highly organized, efficient, and have a great attention to detail.
What you'll be doing...
- Clean and sanitize china, glassware, silverware, etc.
- Inspect china, glassware, silverware, etc. to ensure highest standards of cleanliness and taking corrective action when needed
- Maintain an organized work area and functional stock of supplies
- Assist in general kitchen and work area cleanliness including but not limited to surface and equipment sanitation, trash removal, sweeping, and mopping
- Work orderly and efficiently to meet demands of the business
- Properly store cleaned items in an organized, safe, and secure manner
- Able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Able to stand, walk, reach, pivot, and stoop frequently and repeatedly
- Able to lift, lower, and maneuver up to 50 pounds frequently
About First Hospitality...
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.