What’s in it for you…
- Competitive compensation package!
- Hotel discount at locations worldwide!
- Paid time off and holiday pay incentives!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
- 401(k) available for all associates!
- Full benefit options available!
- Health benefits kick in Day 1!
What you’ll be doing…
- Set up tables and events including chairs, dance floors, silver and china
- Service food, coffee, water and other beverages
- Clear tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware
- Clean banquet and dining rooms during and after the dining experience
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems.
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee
- Performs other duties as required to provide genuine hospitality
- Sets tables in accordance with hotel standards
- Prepares order for presentation to guest
- Serves food, coffee, water and other beverages; refills beverages as needed
- Clears tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware
- Cleans banquet room and banquet kitchen area during and after banquet functions
You should be able to…
- Stand and walk for hours at a time.
- Work flexible work schedules including morning, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Lift up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
About First Hospitality…
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.