What's in it for you...
- Hotel discount at locations worldwide!
- Paid time off and holiday pay incentives!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
- 401(k) available for all associates!
- Full benefit options available!
About this job...
Restaurant Hosts are often the first smiling face the guest sees when arriving to the restaurant. Responsible for ensuring quick, engaging, and effective communication with guests, the Restaurant Host plays a critical role in overall guest satisfaction. Restaurant Hosts must maintain communication with restaurant management and servers and seat guests according to preferences and restaurant capability.
What you'll be doing...
- Set up the restaurant and/or lounge area for service
- Stock all areas with necessary items, equipment, and tools, and manage stock throughout shift
- Provide each guest an individualized greeting using charisma and stylized communication
- Purposefully navigate and seat each guest with respect to individual requests
- Warmly accept telephone calls consistent with brand standards, thoughtfully listen to each guest inquiry, and provide accurate information or assistance
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant spaces to be inviting and accommodating
- Effectively communicate with restaurant staff and management to ensure quality guest experiences and smooth restaurant operation
- Complete additional duties as assigned
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Able to stand, walk, grasp, bend, and pivot repeatedly
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds occasionally
About First Hospitality...
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.