What's in it for you…
- Hotel discount at locations worldwide!
- Paid time off and holiday pay incentives!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and supplemental insurance available!
- 401(k) available for all associates!
About this job…
Breakfast Hosts provide attentive, dynamic, and inspiring buffet and tableside service for our breakfast guests. Breakfast Hosts must be proactive in handling guest needs, be highly engaging and service-oriented, and take a creative approach to problem solving. The primary responsibility of a Breakfast Host is to deliver and exceed guest expectations, resolve challenges, uphold food safety standards, and maintain excellent communication with guests, peers, and supervisors.
What you’ll be doing…
Prepare the breakfast area for service by cleaning guest and service spaces and stocking essential supplies for ease of use.
- Effectively engage and build rapport with guests to identify needs and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Proactively communicate special needs or requests and take ownership to resolve guest challenges, working collaboratively with the restaurant team.
Maintain cleanliness of breakfast spaces throughout and after shift, completing side work and stocking as needed or assigned.
- Always maintain professionalism consistent with restaurant and company expectations.
- Know and communicate restaurant emergency procedures; inform and assist guests in emergencies.
- Take on additional tasks as necessary or assigned by restaurant leadership.
- Lift, lower, and maneuver up to 30 pounds frequently
- Reach, bend, stoop, and pivot frequently throughout the workday
About First Hospitality…
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.