What’s in it for you…
- Competitive compensation package!
- Hotel discount at locations worldwide!
- Paid time off and holiday pay incentives!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
- 401(k) available for all associates!
- Full benefit options available!
The impact you’ll make…
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting the sales department in achieving revenue and customer satisfaction goals by efficiently and effectively coordinating all sales efforts. Successful candidates will exude high-energy and positivity, be self-motivated, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
You’ll enjoy this job because…
- You want to learn and grow in the field of Sales, Events, & Marketing
- You’re detail-oriented and have a strong focus on accuracy
- You enjoy applying knowledge to business processes
- You’re self-motivated to achieve success
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll be doing…
- Assist the sales team in preparing proposals, contracts, BEO’s, and assign electronic leads as directed.
- Enter group bookings and event space in the property’s Sales & Catering system.
- Create master SRP’s for rates codes, groups and miscellaneous tasks.
- Create, update, and maintain sales & catering files.
- Distribute mail, order, and maintain an inventory of office supplies.
- Maintain adequate phone coverage as defined by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Director of Sales & Marketing, sales team, and senior management.
- In collaboration with the sales team, conduct any walk-in or scheduled tours for social blocks and corporate/group potential clients as needed in the absence of the sales team.
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in developing and producing promotional flyers and marketing material, maintain all digital assets.
- Assist in the development and production of the Hotel’s employee newsletter.
- Produce sales & catering material to include but not limited to name badges, tent cards, menus and menu cards, and other miscellaneous related collateral.
- Assist in managing BEO book and daily change log.
- Inspect show rooms and ready meeting space for site tours and client meetings; prepare and distribute Daily Site Tour list.
- Assist the sales & banquet department in setting meeting rooms, and respond to guest needs as necessary, as needed and depending upon staffing levels.
- Update all property signage and electronic messaging.
- Maintain a professional and creative attitude while dealing with internal and external customers
- Special projects as assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with a variety of personality types and situations
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Effectively use Microsoft Office 365 suite at an intermediate skill level
- Maintain high degree of organization and accuracy
- Able to sit at a desk/computer for hours at a time
About First Hospitality…
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.