Ambitious individuals with motivation and hospitality experience at the Hancock Hotel Downtown Findlay Ohio to work as a bellman/valet attendant to park cars and help guests with bags.
- Advancement Opportunity
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible hours
-Valid Drivers License
- Proof that you are eligible to work in the USA
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- No DUI's
- The ability to understand, speak, read and write English (bi-lingual is always a plus)
- An outgoing and motivated personality
- Neat and clean appearance (facial hair acceptable, must be well groomed)
Looking for mainly full time attendants right now but will accept part time interviews
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.