The Bellperson will greet guests at arrival and departure and ensure all luggage are delivered/collected accurately, efficiently and on time. Maintain proper records of luggage, parcels or letters for guests. Provide information as requested by guests or patrons.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Immediately acknowledges and greets guest in a professional manner in accordance with brand standards.
- Offers assistance with vehicle doors and luggage upon guest arrival.
- Escorts incoming guests to rooms, assists with luggage and offers information of available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and local attractions.
- Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, air conditioning, and how to place telephone calls.
- Deliver luggage to guest rooms in timely and professional manner.
- Arrange and store luggage carts safely and take extreme care when loading and unloading guests’ property.
- Must thoroughly and professionally communicate with all departments regarding guest needs and requests.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of all property offerings, including descriptions of all outlets, hours of operation and any in-house events taking place.
- Knowledge of general local area information.
- Conduct self in a professional manner with the awareness that all actions and communications are within guest view.
- Maintain cleanliness of Front Drive and ensure work area is orderly and properly stocked.
- Complete assigned duties within each shift.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality with all guest information.
- Maintain appearance and uniform standards.
- Develop and maintain positive communication and teamwork with all co-workers and supervisors.
- Handle all guest service issues in an immediate and professional manner.
- Deliver excellent customer service in an efficient manner.