What's in it for you…
- Competitive pay!
- Hotel discount at locations worldwide!
- Paid time off and holiday pay incentives!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
- 401(k) available for all associates!
- Full benefit options available for full-time associates!
The impact you'll make...
Hotel Security provides support, resource, and peace of mind for hotel guests and associates. Responsible for routine safety and security walks, Hotel Security ensures hotel guests, associates, and property are protected. Hotel Security serves a critical role in recognizing, reporting, and responding to security concerns and guest issues.
You'll enjoy this job because...
- You have a keen focus on safety and security
- You enjoy supporting others
- You enjoy finding peaceful resolution to tense situations
- You are detail-oriented and highly attentive
What you'll be doing...
- Conduct preventative and responsive property walks.
- Maintain security of building including exterior access points and interior restricted areas.
- Report all real and potential security issues to management and act on issues accordingly.
- Assist in problem resolution to maintain safety of all hotel guests and associates.
- Call for emergency assistance when necessary.
- Assist guests and associates in emergency situations.
- When requested by management, escort unwelcome persons from the premises without disrupting regular operations.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Participate in investigations as requested.
- Perform additional duties as implied or requested.
- Monitor security feeds regularly.
You should be able to...
- Speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Communicate diplomatically and calmly to resolve tense situations.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Lift, lower, maneuver, push, and pull objects up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Legally operate a motor vehicle.
About First Hospitality...
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.