We seek a positive, energetic and self-motivated Dishwasher to join our team. The Kitchen Utility position will work closely with the hotel’s food & beverage team.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clean and sanitize glassware, silverware, china, etc.
- Maintained and stock work area.
- Work orderly and efficiently.
- Inspects tableware and other items for stains, cracks, and other damage to ensure pristine look of items and report any deficiencies to the Management for prompt repair/resolution.
- Secures and maintains custody of equipment, keys and supplies at all times in order to protect and preserve hotel property.
- Must have basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Availability to work varied shifts and days
- Must be able to speak, read and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to communicate well with co-workers and management.
- Ability to lift repeatedly in excess of 25 lbs using safe lifting techniques.
- Ability to stand for hours at a time.
- Requires grasping, standing, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- High school or equivalent education required.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER