- Ability to sit for hours at a time.
- Availability to work flexible work schedules including morning, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Focus on the Customer – Seek to understand the (internal / external) customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Fosters Teamwork - work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance
- Communicate Effectively - clarify and provide information so that coworkers, customers, and suppliers understand and can take action
- Build Strong Relationships - Foster trust and cooperation among coworkers, customers, and suppliers; develop and sustain personal contact in order to provide mutual benefit.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER